The sweet and salty flavors of this dish will pair perfectly with our Pine Ridge Vineyards Chenin Blanc + Viognier.
• Pine Ridge Homemade Hummus – see below
• 8 ounces blanched asparagus spears
• 2-3 bunches assorted radishes, sliced thin, and/or left whole with pretty stems intact
• 1 Fuji apple, cored and sliced into thin wedges
• 2 Persian cucumbers – sliced into quarters lengthwise to create long spears
• Pickled baby carrots
• 3-4 cheeses – a mix of creamy and spreadable
• 2-3 types of crackers in assorted shapes
Pine Ridge Homemade Hummus:
• one 15 ounce can chickpeas, liquid reserved
• ½ cup runny tahini
• juice of two lemon
• ½ teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced or pressed
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Optional: Sumac
Place drained chickpeas in a food processor. Pulse the chickpeas with the least amount of liquid possible to blend.
Drizzle in reserved chickpea liquid as needed. When chickpeas are blended, add tahini, lemon juice, salt and garlic.
Taste for seasoning and add additional salt and/or lemon juice as desired.
Top with a drizzle of olive oil and sumac, if desired.
To create your Hummus Charcuterie Board, gather all ingredients and arrange in a loose,
organic way. Be sure to achieve a balance of sweet, savory, fresh, creamy, salty and crunchy. Have fun!
Serves 4- 6. Pair with Pine Ridge Vineyards Chenin Blanc + Viognier