This summer dish will pair perfectly with our Pine Ridge Vineyards Chenin Blanc + Viognier.
• ½ pound asparagus spears, tough ends removed
• ½ pound young carrots, peeled with stems trimmed but not removed
• ½ pound mixed summer squash, sliced in half or quartered
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• Flake sea salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1.5 cups whole milk Greek yogurt
• 2-3 teaspoons harissa paste
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon fresh Meyer lemon juice
• ½ cup coarsely chopped mixed fresh herbs such as parsley, basil, chives, and/or chervil
• Optional: additional lemon wedges for serving
Place your prepared vegetables on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
In a medium mixing bowl combine Greek yogurt, harissa, garlic, and lemon juice.
Season generously with salt and pepper, (and additional harissa if desired) to taste.
Bring your grill to medium-high heat. Grill vegetables until they have a nice char, but are not overcooked.
Generously smear a serving platter with the harissa yogurt. Place grilled veggies over the yogurt. Top with mixed herbs.
Serves 4-5 as an appetizer or serves 2 as a vegetarian main dish. Pair with Pine Ridge Vineyards Chenin Blanc + Viognier