- Wines & Shop
2013 was an ideal season in Napa Valley, with dry conditions and a long, sunny summer, so it is no surprise that the 2013 Onyx is showing very well. With this release we have just 10% of the original production remaining, that means we are 90% sold out! Order while supplies last.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Order 3 bottles of 2013 Onyx with ground shipping for just $171